Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hey everybody :D

Thanks for the many many birthday wishes, I seriously didn't expect them cause its in the middle of CTs and all, so.... A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE! =DDDDD

Yes I'm back from Ahschoir concert!




being 17 makes me sound SO MUCH older. Now I can totally imagine that scene in "sound of music" where Liesl would prance around (okay is there a gentler word?!) in the rain singing the lines:

"I am sixteen, going on seventeen, I know that I'm naive"


There you go! I've watched that movie 5 or 6 times, but I'll NEVER get bored of this part. Sadly, I couldn't find the original clip so there's only the music here ): Nonetheless, LISTEN TO IT!!! =DDD

Besides, Liesl's voice makes me happy!





The morning started as a pretty normal one, but now I can't say 30th June 09 is an ordinary day anymore, cause I've went on stage to sing with AHSchoir once again and it felt good. Though it wasn't your best performance, I'm sure we still won't forget that moment!

Just that stage pass to esplande is enough to make me feel... feel like I've accomplished something great.

I'd like to thank piying for exchanging gowns with me, that was greatly appreciated! Thanks rachel for bringing those shoes for me, I'm sorry they didn't fit D: Pam and Limying for peforming with me as the alumni, Peixuan for tying my sash haha, Yufan for the eyeshadow, Tingwei for doing my hair, Mr Toh for being our one and only conductor, Ahschoir of course =D

and loads of other people too! =DD

My choir batchmates FOR THAT BIRTHDAY SONG YOU ALL SANG FOR ME AFTER THE CONCERT. They did the same thing over the phone the last last year. I didn't know how else to react besides screaming THANKYOU just like the other time haha!!! (and hugging them when they went "emma""emma""emma") :D

Leongying Meixuan Chuinchi bella for the flower (and ly for the EMMS card which I really loved),

Elizabeth, Ada and Brenda for the mini donut factory donut pops in a box =D


It was a special night for me at least. I don't think I'll ever regret singing with the choir for Choralfest and this concert as an alumni! Alright, I'm still not a good singer but hopefully that won't stop me!

This saturday was when I realised singing/music helps me forget my troubles (which was that painting on saturday) =D






Oh and THANKS to 1A07 for the birthday song (unfortunately only the last word got recorded HAHA),
My wonderful Pw Group mates for the Rhyming poems and sweet notes,
Kenneth for the Friends season 4-10 plus the rhyming poem,
those who wished me in person, sms or facebook :D





This year, I didn't get flooded with presents but somehow it still felt really nice.

It felt simple, but close to my heart.

Like how I prefer notes and cards to presents, I really like that thought that people actually remember my birthday hehe.

Not to mention I really didn't expect anything.

and I feel guilty for getting too caught up in my own world sometimes that I even forgot to wish Alicia on the day itself the other time ): Since I keep forgetting, I do understand how its actually quite difficult to wish others on time so yay I'm happy enough HAHA.




Well, I'll thank those who wished me in another simple post after I finish my EOM critique thingy or tomorrow.

I like the sound of the world "simple" =D

No comments: